- Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Return, Contact And Shipping Policies .
All hats are custom made to your order specification, not pre-made. Please take the time to measure your head and use the Hats Sizer to be sure that you are ordering the proper size hats to avoid having to return the hats and pay a 20% restock fee. Please read the Return Policy.
If you have any Questions please contact us via form below. Or call us at 989-513-4099 from 9:00 Am. – 6:00 Pm. Eastern Time Zone
Wash the hats in cold water. Use recommended amount of quality detergent. DO NOT use chlorine bleach or hydrogen peroxide – separately or in detergents.
Dry on high heat.
For any hat with WESTEX please follow these Laundering Instructions.
Home Laundering — Westex® Woven Fabrics CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE BLEACH Hydrogen peroxide, which is an oxygen bleach, must not be used on garments made with UltraSoft®, UltraSoft AC® and Indura® fabrics, either separately or in de-tergents. The presence of metals with hydro-gen peroxide can adversely affect the fl ame resistance of the fabric.SOAPS The use of soaps (salts of fatty acids) is not recommended for laundering garments constructed of UltraSoft®, UltraSoft AC® and Indura® fabrics. Soaps can form insoluble scums with hard water that are deposited on the fabric. Soap scums may be flammable, and can adversely affect the thermal protection performance of the garment if they burn.Washing/Drying Procedures It is recommended that UltraSoft®, UltraSoft AC® and Indura® fabrics be washed and dried inside out. This will minimize surface abrasion and aid in maintaining the surface appearance of garments constructed of UltraSoft®, UltraSoft AC® and Indura® fabrics.SORTINGGarments made with UltraSoft®,UltraSoft AC® and Indura® fabrics should be sorted by color — light colors washed with light colors and dark with dark — to avoid dye transfer. UltraSoft®, UltraSoft AC® and Indura®fabrics should be washed with other UltraSoft® and Indura® fabrics. PRETREATING Stains, as well as deep soil lines on the collars and cuffs of garments, are more readily removed if pretreated. Stains should be pretreated at the earliest opportunity and suffi cient time allowed for the pretreatment material to penetrate and loosen the soil. The heavily soiled or stained areas should be rubbed with a full-strength, heavy-duty liquid detergent or any off-the-shelf laundry pretreatment product. Such pretreatment products should not contain bleach or hydrogen peroxide, either separately or in combination with detergent.LOAD SIZE When laundering garments constructed of UltraSoft®, UltraSoft AC® and Indura® fabrics, it is important not to overload the machine. To ensure a cleaner wash and avoid setting wash wrinkles, the load size must permit clothes to move freely through the wash water and rinse cycle. Regardless of the machine’s rated capacity in pounds, bulk — not weight — should be the limiting factor.WASH TEMPERATUREHeavily soiled garments made with UltraSoft®, UltraSoft AC® and Indura® fabrics should be washed using the “hot” water temperature setting. Garments with lesser degrees of soil can be laundered with lower water temperatures, which also will be benefi cial in retaining garment color.
Collection of Information
we collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By Phone: 989-513-4099.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Doogies Hats return policy it is an exchange only policy.
If Doogies Hats sends you the wrong size we ask that you send only the hat or hats that are wrong with a copy of the receipt to Doogies Hats 3655 N. Meridian Rd. Sanford MI 48657. If for any reason you ordered the wrong size or pattern etc., we have a 20% restock fee due to the fact that the hats are custom made to your specifications and can be very hard to find a new home for them. Upon us receiving the hat or hats, we will inspect them and if it was our mistake we will make it right by sending you the correct hat or hats. If it was your mistake, we will send to your email with a credit code valued at 80% of your subtotal that you can use to reorder.
We thank you for your business.
What can be returned?
Items must be new and in unused condition to be returned. Items that are not personalized with embroidery may be returned with a 20% restock fee with prior notification to Doogies Hats. At 989-513-4099 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do items need to be returned?
Within 30 days from delivery date.
Where do items need to be returned?
Doogies Hats 3655 N. Meridian Rd. Sanford MI 48657
How do customers return items?
Call or email us to get a return code without the code we will not accept the return.
Shipping for returns?
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the return.
What do you ship?
We ship all products that we make and sale at Doogies Hats
When do you ship?
We do our best to ship your order within 10 business days (M-F). Note: custom hats and embroidered hats may need extra time to make.
Where do you ship to?
How do you ship?
We ship via USPS
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
We send an USPS tracking # to the email that you provide us when you order.
In-store pick up option?
You may pick up your order at the office with prior arrangements. At 3655 N. Meridian Rd. Sanford MI 48657.
Monday- Friday 9am-5:30 pm
TERMS and CONDITIONS
The term ‘Doogies Hats’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3655 N. Meridian Rd. Sanford MI 48657. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [Doogies Enterprises LLC.]’s prior written consent.
Doogies Hats is a Doogies Enterprises LLC Company.